The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

new to the vr4 scene..... pics up

I had a 91 vr4 awhile back sold it, and now im getting a 92 vr4 from mr. kevin tomorrow!!!
woot woot
big plans for it forged everything and hx40 are the plans
i will post pics as soon as i get some /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome...........back, I guess. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

PolskiVR4

YOu just made it akward haha. Welcome back.

fivestardsm

Welcome again to the boards, Andrew! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Oh and just so you know, "Mr Kevin" is realtimedrivline on the boards here. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Last edited:

maroonmetallic

OMGhi2uGVR4again..again

Welcome to the board (again) post some pics when you get a chance! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

-Shawn

finally got a few pics, will get more as soon as i can /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Ralli380Gvr4

Love the liscense plate!!!

alot of people in my town hate it cause they are die hard v8 people and dont believe in fast 4 cylinders haha

thecman02

Yeah. Welcome. I have a HX40 on my 2.3. It's pretty wicked so far. I need to get my car broke in though before I really open i tup.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned