The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

HKS type t4 manifold and eagle rods H-beam

Terrance362

I have been looking at the hks t4 manifold,and I just wanted to know is it worth the money for it. Also please if anyone has suggestions on t4 manifold any type. One more thing what is the hp rating on eagle h-beam rods, and if anyone is running them please list your hp and turbo size. thanks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

mrnvit

eagles will withstand more than most people will push with them in most cases.
i made just under 650whp on eagles.

onesickcrx

JMF makes some really nice T4 manifolds I would deffently take a look

NateCrisman

My old 1g dsm put down 10.0 and 148mph with the cheap Eagle rods in 2005, I assume they are still the same part today. About 10 passes in the 146 to 148mph range on 100shot, and a TON in the 132-138mph range without nitrous on a GT35R. The car was just about 3000lb total weight. Shifting around 9000rpm.

They held out a whole season until I tried to panic stop the car by downshifting the engine after almost crashing. I would totally use those eagles again, I never had an issue with them.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned