The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

help!!!!!!!

clevr4

Drinking downtown with a buddy. Drive home car has no power on throttle, pulsates to 2k rpm when throttle is depressed. I have no clue what it is. I had to leave it for tonight. Will get back to it tomorrow to check the code. Check engine light is on. Any help is great. Car still idles prefect but the computer makes it idle to 2k in a rhythmic way and will not respond to my throttle action. Thanks, if this is easy fix text me at 5409403462. I'm in need

thomcasey

Sounds like either a boost leak or the ECU is not seeing the MAF.

prove_it

Sounds like your car didn't want you to drink and drive....

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned