The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Hello from Woodstock, Ga.

Hi my name is Amber, I'm new to the Galant Forum, but not new to the DSM world. I own a 91 Galant VR4. When we got the car the owner had somehow caught the whole engine bay on fire. We have restored the whole area and now the car is soon to be running. With the help of my husband Chris with 4GPerformance. Here are progress pictures.

more Pictures to come of all the progress that has been made.

SouthCaliVR4

welcome to the board! I see you have the fastest color, good choice. I look forward to seeing it progress. And great to have a female join the clan.

lets try to keep things respectful guys /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Thank you. I will post the current updated pics in the next few days. We are hoping to have it completed for the May races. (Fingers Crossed)

Last edited:

LIV4PSI

It seems like no one ever buys a VR4 that is running. The new bay definitely looks nice. Good work!

lol I am seeing that on here. I wonder why that is lol. This week we are working on the exhaust pipes. Pics will be coming

Nice! Welcome!

What are your goals with the car? 1/4 mile? Or road racing/auto-x?

WoW,that's an awesome rebuild!

I wish i had the knowledge

and patience that you have!

Keep up the good work!

nsin

^Indeed.
Very talented mechanic, reminds me of my sister! Keep up the good work

My teacher is my hubby with 4GPerformance Chris. I'am still learning as I go. But yes this build has taken a long time, but the pay off will be very rewarding.

@ Prolab The goal for my car as of right now is to be a daily driven car. And to take down the track running 10's for now.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned