The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

head fitment

Epifool

I have a head off a 96 talon just sitting, it oriented with the cam gears on passenger side of the engine bay. Can i reverse it for use on my vr4, or should i just reuse my head with the newer components from that head? Btw, asking here because search isnt workin on my phone currently. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Barnes

Was this head off of a non-turbo talon?

IncorpoRatedX

That's the only way the cam gears would be on the passenger side.

420A engine is of chysler build.

head wont work.

Epifool

I believe its off a non turbo, but i didnt pull it myself. Got it in a trade. So, Alpha, the head wont work- but will the rockers, springs, n junk like that swap straight over? And ur right, i found the chrysler penta on it, looks like possibly was cast in 95

IncorpoRatedX

none of it works as far as I know. You basically have the head to a neon engine. NT 95-99 2.0 is not a mitsubishi engine. basically a paperweight to any Galant owner. Sell it on craigslist, 420A head.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned