The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Have you guys seen this VR4

bobdole

Hello Guys,

Just wondering if you guys seen this VR4 before or if the onwer is a member here. This was my old car. Always wondered how she is doing!!

Sorry about the bad pics:

Any help would be appreciated /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Thanks
Charles

a2vr4

Do you know the number(#/2000)? The appearance of cars can change but the number(should) stay the same. Good luck on your search, and welcome to the forum /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
~Brian

bobdole

That is the thing I don't have the #. I had this car from I believe from 1999-2002. The guy that bought it was from up north. I am in Florida. Been a member for a while since 1999. My user name charged a couple times.

Charles

Holy crap, Bobdole how the hell are you? I met you @ an event @ Moroso & I remember that car /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif. You & your brother had or worked @ a performance shop in Tampa back in the day. That car was soo clean & kitted out with all HKS equipment. I recall this specifically because of the gtir faux vents on the bonnet.

Last edited by a moderator:

bobdole

Doing good Man, Always looking for another GVR4. Just haven't found the right one. How are you doing? Yea still doing performance parts. I have my own shop now in Tampa. www.b2autodesigns.com. I come on the forum looking a vr4 and check out what guys are doing with there cars. I drive an Evo now. Don't have to much done to it. Just wheels, suspension and minor stuff. How is your car running? I have always wondered what happend to my old car. I have looked on here. Never seen it.

Charles

curtis

Quoting a2vr4:
Good luck on your search, and welcome to the forum /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
~Brian

Welcome to the forum /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif He's one of the old guys that was an old guy when I started trolling here /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

I remember when I first got on here I told my wife "hell even Bod Dole owns one of these and puts the pencil down to shift. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif As we always say you can leave but will always be back. Charles go to the Cars for sale and find you one. Glad to here your still around.

Probably the best thing to do is send a PM to Iceman and see if he can do a cross reference with your name and vin if you have it on an old insurance card or something. Then maybe well see who's got the old girl now.

bobdole

Hello Curtis,

I do remember you when I was on here back in the day. I do come on here and check stuff out. Look at what people are doing. I am trying to find one but just haven't come across one that catches my eye.

Here is a pic of my current car:

I would really like a VR4 next to her in the garage.

Charles

^^ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif Beautiful auto mobile. What make of rims are those?

ApexHunter

^Volk Racing by Rays Engineering. Model= SF Challenge.

Very nice.

borat_lebanon0109.jpg

bobdole

bump for more info!!!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned