The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Lucas03ES

galantrevolution

I bought a set of 510 injectors from Lucas03ES and when I went to pick them up from him, he claimed that they had new seals. When I checked, a few of the seals were torn but I didn't really care so I tried to install the injectors the following day. However after the install, the car wouldn't start.

In order to rule out any problem with my car, I removed the injectors and installed them on my other car. Afterwards, that car wouldn't start either. According to Lucas03ES the injectors were good and when I tried to talk to him about it, he immediately accused me of being a liar. He thinks that I have swapped his "perfect injectors " for my old ones and intended to send him my old ones back.

I don't do that kind of stuff, but maybe he does and that's why he thinks that way. At this stage, I don't care about the money. He on the other hand must really need the money bad. If anyone has bought or is thinking about buying anything from this Lucas03ES just bear in mind that if the parts don't work you've probably lost your money.

As for you Lucas03ES, karma will take care of you one day or another!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned