The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Joel150 from port hueneme ca

dsmtalontsi95

I sent Joel150 money for a ECS pod he posted in the for sale section on 9/23/10 and once I sent money I never herd from him again. I tried several pm's and nothing even though he signed on almost once a day. He also burned another member on here with the same for sale thread.

JSchleim18

I sent him money on 9/23 as well for the calipers in his FS thread. Didn't hear anything from him since I've sent the money. Pretty shady.

dsmtalontsi95

I talked to him and he said he had some personal problems keeping him away. He said he will send the part out asap.

dsmtalontsi95

Haven't herd from him since then I'm done with this guy as a seller. Contacting paypal now.

JSchleim18

Same here...made a claim and haven't heard from him since I sent the money. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

steve

Quoting dsmtalontsi95:
I talked to him and he said he had some personal problems keeping him away. He said he will send the part out asap.

How did this work out? Let me guess...

JSchleim18

I filed the claim and paypal ruled in my favor. Surprisingly, I got my money back.

dsmtalontsi95

Same here. Got all my money back. It looks like he never even answered paypal. The site kept saying "waiting on sellers responce". After X amount of days they said they would give back my money if there was no responce.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned