The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

GVR4 Project Purchase

lampgrif

Hey everybody, I’m totally new to this platform. My neighbor has a 91 GVR4 I believe it’s number 1987/2000. It’s been sitting in his driveway for probably 10 years. He parked it due to an electrical issue so bad he even tried swapping the ECU. He wants $1000 for it because he’s emotionally attached to it but I figured id ask for advice here first. I wouldn’t plan on restoration as much as rally or sleeper style build. Thanks!

gvr4ever

Being in Minnesota, it could have some serious rust. Just watch out for that. Nothing like snapping every bolt you need to work on to ruin a project. If it's not bad, go for it.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts