The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

GVR4 Carbon Fiber Fenders Do They Make

curtis

Look on ebay for the wrap stuff a hairdrier and a few hours and your done.

As for KC's fender idea I'm in if its flared it to about 1 inch with the same angle as before , If you don't have a angular measurement device use your phallus fallacy man. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

RedTwo

I'm in as long as I can back out at the last minute and then bad mouth you for being a douche/scammer/never producing the product!

fivestardsm

Im in, but can I get mine in JDM form yo? I want to make sure to representz the cars heritage. Also, I do not want USDM productions that have been modded to "Look" like JDM yo.

Also, do you think you can "through" some EURO spec at them a little? Id like to put the edm side markers in them aswell as the teardtops on the top.

Also, can you do these in Z3 style too? I like the way the vents look. Whatelse... Oh, can you put some brake vents in them so that my 10.6" rotors wont get to hot and crystalize my brake fluid and cause my JDM yo stainless steel lines to blow out?

And lastly, could you beable to do around a 3" wideody extension on them with mateing skirts for the doors and rear Quarters? This would look sick as hell and Im sure to make the JDM yo gods happy!

Let me know, Paypal will is standing by in a month after I get my JDM yo righthand conversion clip in from the mother land yo!

Last edited:

Quote:
EDIT - I am joking. Please do not PM me...

oh u funny funny man /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

turboflanagan

Quoting blacksheep:
Just send me your moms address, Flanagan! Do you even have Barney anymore?

Barney is still in the houze! I am looking for a turbo for it at the moment. I miss driving it every day or so. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Quoting Rausch:
IN!....Hey....wait a minute.....I'm not falling for that, unless you really are gonna make them, then I'm in.

What are you going to put it on, your wall?

Rausch

Maybe. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

fivestardsm

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif, I'll sell you one back if you want... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned