The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Guess I'm a noob!

Been in the DSM scene for a while, I run widsm.org, after 60+ 1g/2g and EVOs, I finally got a Galant VR4, and had to buy 2!

The white one is the former owner of the board here, it's only a shell now, but I plan to bring it back to life. More to come.

DR1665

Welcome to the fray, sir. Nice to meet you.

JCorbo25

Nice! Welcome to the board.

I'm a former DSMer/Evo owner also and just got my GVR4.

Thank you pma1123!

Should be picking up my new 150,000BTU propane heater tomorrow so I can bring them in the garage and start working on them.
The black one has a rear 4ws leak, going to cap off the rear lines so I can get my power steering working again.

LIV4PSI

Nice pair, summit white and nile black are my two favorite colors. I can't tell, do they have sunroofs? Looks like maybe the black one does and the white one doesn't. Just curious how jealous I need to be

Close but the other way around. The white one does, the black does not.

The white one is my main concern. Black one will be a daily driver.

minneSNOWta

That's nice you were able to score two cars. Lots of cars you've ran through there!

Thanks, I'll have to get my photo gallery back up. I used to keep a photo documentary on all the cars I've owned/parted/repaired/sold etc.

Been driving the black one daily for the most part the past week, its tuned for e85. The other night I was heading out to meet up some friends and I was looking at the gas gauge, thinking man, that hasn't moved much, I wonder if it works.
Well, the next stop light I get on it hard on the hard right turn, and the car sputters out as I'm making the turn. Had to scramble to find some e85 that night, now I get to dig into that issue.
Just got my new propane heater to pull it into the shop and going through things.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned