The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Good Websites/Stores for Black Friday Sales?

desant78

Figured with the day coming up I'd ask the question, anyone know of any places (perferably online) with sales happeneing? I'll start the list.

ExtremePSI is having online sales starting at midnight, you can head to the website now and see what items will be on sale.

Anyone else know of places? I'm new to this, and extremePSI I know of only because they are in the area.

desant78

You can go online and see what is for sale.....but sure ill call too for ya tomorrow.

jnava

Staff member
STM, ETS,FP, Extreme psi have black friday sales. I just bought some goodies from STM since their specials started this week till friday.

Last edited:

desant78

desant78

Quoting FavNumber:
I wonder if they'll have those Wiseco 9.0:1 stroker pistons for the 6bolt. Can someone call them and ask them for me....please?

called. For the 6 bolt, they only have the 8.8:1 2.3L stroker pistons, THIS ITEM will be on sale. They claim they do not carry for a 6 bolt 9.0:1 CR stroker pistons.

hope that helps!

alansupra94

Quoting FavNumber:
No, I need the 2.3 stroker 9.0:1CR pistons for the 6 bolt design from Wiseco.

Basically these but for the 6bolt NOT 7 bolt.
click

Thanks man!

I think I have a friend selling ROSS Pistons. Excellent shape and you just need to buy new rings (can get them from Summit). He charged me $100 for the 8.3 non-stroker .20 over ones he had....probably could get them for the same price.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned