The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Looking to do a Stock Rebuild but looking for the Best parts at the Best Price

Vr4junkie

Alright i got a 6Bolt Block looking to do a stock rebuild with 2g Pistons I been to Auto zone and all those other parts stores but I know i could probably buy the parts online and save a few buck but what im really looking for is Quality Parts at a cheap price. Not really trying to spend much money on this motor looking into building a 2.4 on the side but after having a taste of this Turbo AWD car this FWD Nx1600 inst cutting it. So i defiantly have to get her running.

So What Places would you guys recommend for me for best Parts and for the best price?

MellowVR4

i got the nippon 2g pistons on my rebuild and so far so good, scooped those up on ebay for pretty cheap.
all the bearings i got from extremepsi and its all good. not bad on the price either.

DR1665

PartsDinosaur.com has a very good selection of engine/gasket kits available for the 4G63. That would be my first stop if I wanted to order a bunch of stock rebuild parts. Tell him I sent you.

Vr4junkie

ok ill check them out will they give me a discount for you reffering me?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned