The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Synchronic FPR's

I've been googling the hell out of this one, but I can't find the information I want so I have to ask .. anywway...
My return line is starting to smell like fuel and I'm sick of rich idles, so it's time to upgrade my fuel system. I'm stuck between getting the complete import evolution kit (in and out), or the ie inlet with filter + gauge and a bolt on FPR. I'd prefer the bolt on FPR, as theres less lines and the path from the FPR -> return line is just much cleaner.

Plus, I'm lazy.

The question I have is - does anyone know if the synchronic SC003 will bolt onto our fuel rails? The majority of websites that sell it list it as a part for 4g63's, and one website points to it as a part for a galant VR4.. I have emailed synapse twice but they haven't replied, and neither have any of the vendors.

On synapses website they say the SC003 FPR is only bolt on for these makes: BMW, Bosch, Chevrolet, Nissan/Infinity, Mazda and Toyota models.

Nothing about Mitsubishi. I am an authorized synapse dealer, I will check with them on monday for you to verify this information.

I know, but a number of sites and sales brochures I've found have said it works with all 4g63 engines. Thank you for chasing it up for me!

Incidentally... since you're a dealer, I don't suppose you're willing to ship overseas?

Last edited by a moderator:

Gordian79

Quote:
I am an authorized synapse dealer, I will check with them on monday for you to verify this information.

Hey they didnt add you as an authorized dealer i saw titan on there? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

I didn't get a chance to call them today cause I couldn't access their site while on my kick at the shop. I have written it down and I'll call tomorrow.

I just go through a distributor at the moment as I don't do enough volume to be a direct dealer at the moment. They aren't something I push.

Last edited by a moderator:

My price sheet does have mitsubishi included in the makes for that model. So it looks like you'll have a positive answer.

Sweet, so would you be willing to ship one overseas to me? Can you give me a price?
Thanks

I don't know what websites you are looking at but they are wrong. The SC003 fpr isn't even out yet and won't be till the end of the year. The only bolt on fpr's they have are for honda's right now. If you need a bov or wastegate shipping to australia is no problem.

Ah, phantasm usa says they have them in stock?

click

That is a massive shame, I was stoked about having a bolt on FPR.. I was considering the buschur aeromotive unit but it's too big and overpriced.. might have to go with IE's kit and just sell the return part when the synapse unit comes out... so the SC003 is designed/going to be designed to bolt on the 4g63 rails?

Yup.

I would be interested to see what they say if you tried to order one. That site seems like a place that would just say they are on backorder after you already order and then keep your money till they come out. Don't even know how they can put a price on them.

I was right I just got off the phone with "phantasm" and they said they don't have any in stock and are on back order and have not been released yet.

Tell me something I don't already know.

But I'm sure they will still let you order one. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

He actually mentioned someone sending him an email about these recently, maybe that was you?

Hahaha!! That's hilarious.. yeah, actually 2 emails now, didn't know if they were blocking hotmail cause they didn't respond.

That's great that they say they have them in stock.. and they surely can't know the price without having bought a single unit.. dodgy. Well.. thank's a bunch for chasing that up, I guess I'll have to make do with the IE kit.. but shoot me a PM when the synchronic comes out, I will definitely buy one off you.

Gordian79

Quote:
I didn't get a chance to call them today cause I couldn't access their site while on my kick at the shop. I have written it down and I'll call tomorrow.

I just go through a distributor at the moment as I don't do enough volume to be a direct dealer at the moment. They aren't something I push.

I thought you said you were an "authorized dealer" liar liar wastegates on fire.

I am I just go through a distributer instead of directly dealing with them. That's still an authorized dealer.

NO WASTEGATES JU!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

OK still looking at these... every site still has "SC0003" as in development.. digit if you're still a dealer can you find out just how much longer they will be in development?

Cheers

ktmrider

Umm, you better be careful dealing with said "dealer", especially being Down Under.
Check out the Bad Guy and Legal Action threads elsewhere....

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned