The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

ggsx exhaust manifold question..

tombaman

I have a crack in my exhaust manifold. Just recently discovered it. And i wanted to know as far as replacement parts would any t\e\l Non turbo manifold work? As I have quite a few parts from previous cars. Also maybe an aftermarket substitute?
Thanks in advance

EgonOlsen

No, a nonturbo wont work.
There are so many aftermarket replacements, I dont even know where to start. Someone else might have better ideas on it.

fuel

^^

GGSX is the Galant GSX with the non-turbo 4G63 and AWD, basically the US version of the GTi-16V. I would say that yes, a non-turbo 1G exhaust manifold would work on the GGSX.

EgonOlsen

Ahh, sorry. Missed that 1. Stupid US letters. :p
So the GGSX is the Dynamic-4 GTI. got it.

SSGdave

yes they work/fit

I had a 1G DSM non turbo Pace Setter header on my GGSX back in the day.

tombaman

Thank you. I'll search the garage for one then. If i cannot find one where's the best place for a decent used one? Haven't seen very many stock ones for sale. I'm just trying to go the cheapest route til i get a motor built top turbo the gsx.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned