The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Gathering for a Photoshoot

ehaab

Quote:
White shirt..... is he crazy or did maylasia get the VR4's that don't break and live on jackstands. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Nice pictures man.... very nice.

haha...ya..few of them were unable to make it..as either they were on jackstands..or had mechanical problems...

ehaab

Quote:
This car is my favourite. BTW, are those EVO Vortex Generator used on the GALANT's?

yes..quite a few cars have them..a lot of cheap chinese aftermarket ones...merely cosmetic...

ehaab

Quote:
Quote:
wow...as usual we get the sh*t end of the stick in the US.

No my friend most of the guys here in the US just dont want to "pay" for sh*t so there for you dont get it.. ask around My basement parts room speaks for its self.

yes u are quite rite...it just getting worse here...merchants here use that as an advantage..and then place a crazt price tag on them...and then some idiot goes and buys em at that price...so the next time an item comes in he would just sell it for more than what he made last time..
its incremental at an exponential rate...

Anyways..those who have it..bought it atleast 4 to 5 years ago..parts were a lot cheaper back then...very few AMG "converts" these days...

Well here are some more pics..

How many galants were there? Love the hood on the grey car (evo3 hood meets galant). While we've all agreed the evo 8 generators on our cars were purely cosmetics, I still like the way they look.
Ehaab, do you have any side & front view pictures of galants with the generators visible?

Quote:

Wow, they are really nice!
Installing E3 hood on a Galant! Is it possible!?

464/2K

needs to be cut and some how attached to the vr4 hood and im not sure how he did it because you cant weld it(aluminum to steel)

ehaab

Quote:
How many galants were there? Love the hood on the grey car (evo3 hood meets galant). While we've all agreed the evo 8 generators on our cars were purely cosmetics, I still like the way they look.
Ehaab, do you have any side & front view pictures of galants with the generators visible?

the side view of the grey car with merged evo hood has the vortex generators..and can be seen...

heres the rear view....

I havent got a proper full front view..

maybe in this older photo u can barely see it...

2006_12090011Medium.jpg

464/2K

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif^

DR1665

OMG. The red one with the OZ wheels... :drool

So many ideas...

number3

What about under the hoods?

steve

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

ehaab

Quote:
What about under the hoods?

sorry..i dont have those..didnt have time..since we were constantly adjusting our cars..according to the photographer...
and it was raining as well..
Maybe next time i would personally take some Engine bay and interior pics as well..

4Grim

How well do the EVO 8 vortex generators fit on the E39's?

steve

those pics /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif

ehaab

Better photos of the wreck..
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif

relatively the damage on the VR4 isnt that bad...
this cars gone...

VR4_1752

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gifOMG /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif

Quote:
How well do the EVO 8 vortex generators fit on the E39's?

Check out the picture I posted above.

speedyvr4

man I almost busted a nut, and then... the terror /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif. Sorry bout your buddy's ride, you guys got teh sikest galants.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned