The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

callmeltc

THEKID

as many of you see he has posted a bad guy thread about me. i gave him my phone number to talk to me as he did ask for it. and i have yet to hear from him. well now he has filed a paypal dispute against me that is messing with my accounts. i mailed his item usps and when you check tracking it says that it was scanned. as most of you know when you ship usps it is not a tracking number it is a delivery confirmation. i have sold parts to other members on this board and they all have received their parts.

THEKID

well callmeltc said he dropped the clam with paypal but it is still against my account. i messaged him and told him he has to call the credit card copay. he initiated a charge back on his credit card and has to call them and tell them to drop the claim. but has yet to do so and this is really screwing with my account.

THEKID

well callmeltc called me last night and left a message on my voice mail. he said that the charge back has been taken care of but when i check my pay pal there is still a $430.00 hold on my account. he is not doing anything to fix this situation. To me it looks like i wont be getting my money back and he wont return the turbo. so now he has my turbo and my money.i strongly recommend that no member on this board do business with callmeltc he is trying to snake me and probably will do the same to you. does anybody have any suggestions on what to do in this situation?

atc250r

Staff member
Seeing as this has all taken place in the middle of all the holidays I wouldn't be surprised if it takes a few days for all the BS to settle into what is supposed to be. Get back to us in a few days once the holidays are over and the banks have had a chance to catch up with stuff.

John

It'sup to paypal now. The last time I had an issue like this, it took close to a month for paypal to release the hold. It has nothing to do with my credit card company at this point, it's in paypal's hands.

THEKID

update the refund finally cleared but the sale price of the turbo was $430.00 and the refund was $417.00 . so because callmetic was being a "sally" it cost me $13.00 out of my pocket.

Last edited by a moderator:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned