The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

fuel pressure regulator

971of1000

I have an sx performance fpr and was wondering if anyone knew where i can get a replacement diagphram. I didnt know if the aeromotive or fuellab replacements fit. It was the inlet port on the side and outlet on the bottom like the fuellab 515.

Barnes

Item 15801 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

http://www.sx-performance.com/MSRP.htm

MSRP.h3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

971of1000

I wonder if the aeromotive will fit it? The aeromotive one is a third the price and most likely better quality.

Barnes

Dunno. Buy one and try it.

mooserage

Staff member
Okay, so I bought a used one with a bad diaphragm, I bought another diaphragm and tried to put it in myself. Turns out that is a lot harder than you'd think. I ended up sending it to aeromotive who replaced it properly for 30$. I would suggest just sending it to the manufacturer. Good luck.
-shamus

I replaced the diaphragm in my Essex in a Walmart parking lot in Arkansas, at night, and it wasn't that bad.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned