The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Fuel Cell

ronnycordova

I need to replace the entire fuel system on my car from the tank to injectors and was curious as to what you guys had to suggest as far as a tank goes. Range and size really isn't an issue to me and right now I was looking at click . Anyone have one or know if they fit our cars? Any other suggestions?

ade

7 gallons? is it going to be a track car? either way, a few of us have installed 12+ gallon tanks in our rides u have to fig out mounting, running lines, -an fitting to oem rail adapters, fuel pump, push lock or braided lines, fpr, bigger injectors. $700+ depending on the equipment you choose.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned