The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Windshield and rear window $75 apiece

LIV4PSI

I have two sets of glass, front and rear. I would rather sell them cheap, them scrap them with the cars they came on or break them trying to store them. They are currently still installed, so they didn't get broke sitting around. I am asking $75 apiece, or $50 if you help remove them.

I have parted out dozens of cars, so I am confident I can remove them. It's just such a PITA.

GSX_TC

Kinda would want a front one, because mine has a tiny crack in the front. Maybe I could pick it up from you at the shootout next year. You think this would fit in the back seat area ok?

LIV4PSI

I think it may be just a touch too wide to fit, unless it sits diagonally. I would gladly hold on for you though Mike, and bring it to Norwalk next year.

GSX_TC

Thanks man, If you get around to pulling it off, see if it fits in your back seats with the doors closed.

LIV4PSI

So what's the popular opinion, are these even worth saving?

SleepinGVR4

If you were closer I'd def take the rear window. My defroster lines are all messed up. And the only way I can really fix them is to get a new rear window.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned