The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Random parts

Captn

I have a good amount of thing just sitting here that I am probably not going to use.
Prices are shipped and OBO, Pay Pal fee's separate unless payment is sent as gift.

Pics coming

If sold this will fund fixing my car!!

Stock vr4 cams 130k on them - 40$ shipped

Evo 8 cams 50k on them - 50$ shipped

Evo 8 cam gears - 20$ shipped

Evo Springs and retainers 50k on them - 75$ shipped

Evo Valves not in the best shape will post pictures - 20$ shipped

Delta HKS regrind 272 cams, bought from a member on here for 235$ They were used for break in only I was told - 215$ shipped with shims! Called delta they are just #10 ss washers

Small 16g turbine wheel has some chips I saw. No shaft play, I want what I paid for it - 150$ shipped

Stock 1g BoV - 40$ shipped

PTE FMIC rated for 600hp will post model and specs soon - 200$ Shipped

1g Short route IC pipes Aluminium with 1g BoV - 100$ shipped

Hyundai VC no hardware - 30$ shipped

I think that's everything! I will post pictures as soon as possible, but from an iPhone so they wont be that great. Any questions let me know!

Captn

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned