The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: White iPad 2 (32 gb, wifi only)

sixsixtwo

I have two white 32 gb iPad 2's (wifi only) available. I was going to send them to my aunt in HK but plans have changed. These are both sealed and are completely new. I'm pretty sure there's still a shortage out there, and most people have to wait in line before the store even opens. I am asking $725 shipped each . With Paypal fees that's just barely breaking even. Just trying to get my money back, if they don't sell I'll just return them to the Apple store.

Dan

Last edited:

sixsixtwo

No, that is the price for one iPad shipped. I will change the asking price accordingly. The retail cost is $650 including tax, that's before Paypal fees and shipping.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned