The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: droid x (rooted)

autobahntom

Droid X. Phone is almost two years old. Phone is Rooted (jailbroken) GB operating system.
Has the 2 cases with it. One is a Seidio (there are 4 pieces to this case), the other is a bodyglove.
A brand new 16g sd card (from the new phone I am now using).
No issues with phone/camera. I took the screen protector off the front, but left the one on the camera-been on since I got.
Not sure what the phone is worth, so I will say $150 shipped ground to inside the USA. Price is OBO. PM me with offers.
I took a pic of the phone and cases, but it won't upload at present. Can email it to anyone who wants it.
Tom

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned