The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: HTC Droid Incredible Verizon smartphone flashed with CM7

4orced4door

Selling my super trusty Droid Incredible. It's pushing two years old and I'm due for a Galaxy S3.

This phone is awesome. I started out by rooting it back in the Froyo/2.2 days to get free tethering and whatnot. Then upgraded it to cyanogenmod7 (Gingerbread/2.3) which was a really nice OS. The last few months I have been running ICS/4.0.3 (and now 4.0.4) on it, but it crashes. A lot. I'm going to wipe it and go back to CyanogenMod7 for the new owner. It has a 4GB microSD card, original box, etc. I may have lost the original charger but it just charges via a MicroUSB cable, and the wall chargers are cheap on Amazon, or use your PC.

It's ALWAYS been in a case (the verizon silicone case, which is included) and there are no scratches on the screen. It's in awesome shape and works great. Clean ESN.

Includes the OEM 1400mah battery and a slim, high capacity 2000mah battery (pictured).

$80 shipped

I can't sell it until I get my S3 in about a month. This is a feeler. Pay for it up front, give me a deposit, whatever works.

Will add pictures later.

Last edited:

4orced4door

Galaxy S3 preordered and set to arrive around 07/13. Can sell this dinc around then. I've got it redone with CM7 now and it's working great. Still asking $80 shipped.

4orced4door

Ready to ship. On ebay as well but for more money.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned