The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: USDM Bumpers & 4 bolt hubs now with pictures

Gizmovr4

Parts removed from 584/1000. This was a southern car - no rust on any of the parts!! Parts can be picked up in North Jersey or Long Island.

1.Front bumper Kensington gray uncut complete - some scratches includes rust free/uncut crash bar $150

2.Rear bumper Kensington Gray- some scratches includes rust free crash bar $50

3.front&rear 4 bolt spindles with bearings - rust free - fronts have dust shields $100

Last edited:

mitsuturbo

Dammit. Why you gotta be on the other side of the country? I could really use a good KG front.

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Go Greyhound.

Gizmovr4

I have a few local guys that also requested pictures. I will post them tonight

ronnycordova

I'd be interested as long as the front and rear bumpers aren't cracked or anything. Ever get any pictures?

Gizmovr4

Pictures of both bumpers - I would prefer local pickup either on Long Island or andover nj

Gizmovr4

Both bumpers are sold ! Still have the rust free hubs

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned