The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Sta-Rite Max-E-Therm Pool Heater

creeping_death

Got this unit replaced under factory warranty due to a busted heat exchanger. Unit was manifactured in 2007, replaced in 2009. I replaced exchanger, internal bypass and thermo-regulator. All sensors are fine as well as the HSI (hot surface ignitor). All internal electronics are in perfect working order as the heater would still run/heat before removal from the system. Looking to get 700.00 +shipping/paypal. I have the factory box with all the cardboard inserts/supports that I will ship it in. This heater will come with the owners manual and half union connectors for installitation. It currently is set-up for natural gas but if you have propane i'll include the ez swap orifice.

curtis

Now to let you I'm not interested if I do a heater I would do a solar exchanger in the attic but Holy cow this thing is awesome. I just looked up the tables for this and my 13K gallon 24ft round pool would have about a 70 degree change in a 24hr period. Which means on the 15th of January I could be in a 95 degree pool or right now would be 157F. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif Its just silly. How much natural gas or propane does it drink anyway.

mountaineerjeff

we have natural gas, and a spring...riggin anyone? lol

creeping_death

Curtis, 400k btu and it would be overkill on yours. Might I suggest about 4x 100ft waterhose zig-zagd across your yard and tied into the return for a more economical approach.

mountaineerjeff

im not cutting the grass

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned