The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1991 Galant VR4 #750/2000, Northern California SOLD!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

atc250r

Staff member
Some better pics would certainly help you sell the car.

You sir are correct^ I have a bunch I took but my PC is not accepting my media card for some reason..I will have to use my brothers and e-mail them to myself. I will get them up this weekend. thanks for the help!

YES the car is for sale.

I updated price since I upgraded it a bit and here is whats new about it..

The car no longer has a dented front fender, I bought a new fender, corner light and metal "under grille" trim piece. They were all painted factory belize green to match car (not a maaco job). ALSO the faded hood was painted belize green also. The car has no body damage now besides typical door dings.

I also found the leak. The culprit is the oil return line.No other leaks anywhere else.

Also new
another 2G heat shield (That I will hand polish during my insomnia spells) along with the 2G throttle body elbow.
new in package TT harness with factory alarm hookup
new in packages 2.5" to 3" MISC. couplers

I PROMISE I will get new pics this week so hold tight..

Last edited by a moderator:

Brunoboy

rust on the car? Clean title? and warping on the dash?(every one I've seen is warped so far) I live in Norcal, PM me a phone number and we can talk about it. Thanks
-Shane

Brunoboy

i pm'd two days ago, no reply, I live around San Mateo, Cash in hand.

Brunoboy

weird, this is the same guy on craigslist too, he replied like twice, and then never did again

Quoting brunoboy:
rust on the car? Clean title? and warping on the dash?(every one I've seen is warped so far) I live in Norcal, PM me a phone number and we can talk about it. Thanks
-Shane

I got this post but I won't reply to things that are answered in the ad.. It is pretty detailed. I think I pm'd you though.

car is sold!!! To a good home.... lock this up.. GREAT NEW OWNER...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned