The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: soldv two 15x7 Rota slipstream wheels sold

stealthtt24

Bump. I'm sure jnr will take the ebc off my hands in the next month so just the shift light and muffler remain.

JNR

Yeah, I still haven't forgotten /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif and thanks again for your patience...I have a few things from my truck up for sale and don't anticipate them taking too much longer to sell and already have allocated some of those funds for this.

talontyme

what are the chances of buying one or both center caps from the slips.

matt92vr4

Headed to Orlando tomorrow. What all do you have left? I like the muffler, do you have the rest of the exhaust?

stealthtt24

Actually the muffler just sold /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif just the galant and the rota wheels.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned