The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: soldv two 15x7 Rota slipstream wheels sold

GSX_TC

Pm sent

GSX_TC

Yep /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

Last edited:

stealthtt24

Turbo setup pending sale. How we doing on that ebc JNR /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

JNR

^^I'll make this more of a priority and thanks for your patience /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

stealthtt24

Haha I'm just playing its not going anywhere. I'm about to sell a bunch of parts this weekend so no rush.

JNR

ha ha, well in that case...lol, j/k. I do want to get this out of the way though and was doing so well on progress on the car, then bam things come up. But, it's a new week, so need to get busy to get it done.

stealthtt24

Quoting stealthtt24:
Prices DO NOT include shipping or paypal fees. I would like them to be sent as a gift as I have excellent rep but that is your call /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif No dibs, paypal is [email protected] If you want more info or want more pics just ask! I work full time night shift but do my best to get these out asap. No trades

New oem clutch fork, just mounted never used, $50 have the release clip I will throw in for free with this purchase

Unknown model Magnaflow muffler. Has 3 inch inlet and dual 3 inch outlets. Comes with what you see in the picture $40.

Summit racing shift light, barely used everything is there. $43 brand new. $30, link to shift light
click

AEM 3.5 bar map sensor with pigtail, part #35-2112 $55 shipped including paypal fees!

GReddy Profec Spec 2 EBC, used and comes with manual $150

IMAG0302-1.jpg

IMAG0308.jpg

IMAG0385.jpg

IMAG0386.jpg

IMAG0387.jpg

IMAG0390.jpg

IMAG0391.jpg

IMAG0392.jpg

IMAG0447.jpg

IMAG0448.jpg

IMAG0450.jpg

IMAG0452.jpg

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned