The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: soldv two 15x7 Rota slipstream wheels sold

JNR

lol, totally spaced this was an AFCO radiator (even though it's plain on title, didn't register until I saw pic, lol); nice, they sure make some good stuff! Have one for the chevelle and it's a shame this one won't work on the galant (keeping A/C)...

stealthtt24

FP manifold sold locally. Don't see the ets kit lasting that long, better get it when you can!

Hey where does the Radiator sit and how wide is it im looking for a short one. My mishimoto wo.t work with my turbo

stealthtt24

I have some pictures of it somewhat bolted in. If you do a search on the forum you will find the answers, search under scorrico radiator. On the dimensions, its 18 inches wide.

click

stealthtt24

Pictures of the two nozzles (unknown size) and progressive controller.

IMAG0367.jpg

IMAG0369.jpg

JNR

Didn't notice you have an EBC...is that one pretty good? (I'm not real familiar with them, but would like to get one soon)...Only problem is I don't have any $ available just yet, but perhaps if you have it in the near future I will and would be interested. Don't happen to need anything for trades, do you? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

stealthtt24

I loved it, no issues and worked great. But I am a little biased /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Take your time as I'm not in any hurry to sell, no trades but thanks.

JNR

No problem on the trades and I'll put this on my list of things to get here shortly then and hopefully it'll still be around then. Thanks!

stealthtt24

I have lowered the price of the fp turbo setup and am willing to consider separating.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned