The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: small part out

biglady112

I am making major changes to my 14b max effort car this winter. I am also taking all my 4g63 related parts out of my rat rod and converting it to a diesel setup. So all of my parts in my talon I do not need as the whole setup from the truckwill be going into the talon.

All parts include shipping

Walbro 255-GSS 341- $50
Black Tial 50mm bov, #7 spring I think- $125
3" straight pipe exhaust, no muffler, comes with a bolt in cat- $150(probably local pick up here)
RRE catch can- $30
PLX M300- $125
1G MAF translator with 3" GM MAF- $100
1G tach cluster-108,xxx miles- $30
1G grey, cloth passenger seat- $30

1990 engine harness- This harness has been repaired a few times over the years. New injector connectors(quick disconnect), new transistor connector and one other I cannot think of. It has a few wires that have been snipped at the ecu plugs to run various things in dsmlink. I have left pigtails so it can all be wired back like stock. It also has a 5 bar map sensor connector that I added to it. This is a good, workable harness. The car ran last weekend without issue and the harness was pulled tonight. I am putting my small race harness from my truck in this car so I do not need this. $50

All parts are in good working order and in good shape. I can send pics if I have to but, there is not much to see and they are as you would expect a good working part to look.

Steven Johnson
720-483-9375

Last edited:

biglady112

Following items have sold-
Tial Bov
3" exhaust
Catch can
Wiring harness

For the newer guys who do not know, the PLX M300 is a wideband and very compatible with dsmlink.

If you see anything else you would like make a half way decent offer.

Steven

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned