The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1309 Part out *Small list up*

Diego

My transmission crapped out and I am done with this shell, so looking to part out some pieces to come up with some cash to buy another shell from a friend.

1309/2000
Nile Black
13x,xxx miles

DS Fender, New, no rust- $100+shipping
91 Tail lights, no cracks- $75 shipped
Front Gr2 shocks (bought from Pot)- $60 shipped
OE Glass headlights- $75 shipped
PS A-pillar- $25 shipped
B- pillar plastic (DS and PS)- $45 shipped
HVAC knobs- $15 shipped
2G shift knob- $15 shipped

Lots of newer parts
Lots of good used parts

Link to my FS thread, click . I dont want to ship anything too large, but will ship almost anything.

I am keeping my motor, and turbo setup, and gutting the rest and scraping the body as it has a fair amount of rust that is forming from being a midwest car.

Help me, help you.

Last edited:

Diego

Quoting maxash0775:
Hello. What about the AMG wing? Is it for sale? Is it authentic and how much? Thanks and GLWS.

My AMG is a Repro from Garfield, fiberglass version, with working 3rd light. Lots of people are after this one item.

Quoting Fukenvr4:
Do you have the oem driver side seat bracket? If so send me a p
Oc how much. Thanks

Yes, I have the stock front seats, with brackets attached. I will dig them out of storage and take a picture. Send me a PM.

Quoting dsmless:
How much for the AFPR ???

I will be keeping the Aeromotive. Sorry.

Last edited:

coolclean577

fukenvr4 the seat are at my house sent me a pm and i can sent the pic.. do you need the hole set bec of the 2 front that i dont need. so lmk or diego

Diego

Quoting galantrevolution:
how much for the front bumper?

The cover or the whole shebang? The support is cut for a larger IC. But that might be heavy. I would have to get an actual shipping quote on that before I went into any pricing.

Quoting jduke0308:
How much for the keydiver?

Keeping that for my next setup.

Diego

Last edited:

supa_saloon

do you have interior plastic parts? i need a single din dash pocket. the pocket below the radio. shipped to Philippines.

460GVR4

how much for drive fog and mount, do you have trunk plastics and carpet if so how much? text if youd like 253 691 0568

Diego

Quoting Galantvr4559:
Diego i want the shifter assembly. How much shipped to me in colorado?

You would. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Quoting 460GVR4:
how much for drive fog and mount, do you have trunk plastics and carpet if so how much?

I will HYU.

Diego

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts