The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Shep stg2 trans - NEW

NateCrisman

Have a "basically new" 1993 ShepTrans Stage 2 rebuild in the shop. Was installed in this 93 Talon AWD, but the "project wasn't completed" and it wasn't driven on the street. There's a little dust in the bell housing ...I think the engine was started and the car was moved around the garage/driveway. Anyway...basically 0 miles and effectively fresh brand new. Gear oil came out of it looking like it just came out of bottle...perfectly clear.

$950 picked up. I will consider delivering within like 200miles.

Receipt from Shep is $1455 + shipping + core charge.

IMG_2188-X2.jpg

IMG_2189-X2.jpg

citymunky

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

I just loaned money for plane tickets to a family member. I hope they pay me back ASAP. I need this in my life but I'm sure I'm going to watch this with slip out my fingers just like everything else.

NateCrisman

Sold to Juan...guy that currently has #139/1000. good to see that car again!!!

citymunky

Quoting citymunky:
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

I'm sure I'm going to watch this with slip out my fingers just like everything else.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif called it.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned