The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Radeon HD 6870 1GB GDDR5 PCI-E Graphics Card - sold

4orced4door

Selling my XFX Radeon HD 6870 graphics card. It's in excellent condition and was lightly used. Always used with a quality power supply in a case with lots of airflow, dusted regularly, non-smoker. Only selling because I don't have time to game anymore (sigh, adult life). It's a super quiet card with the dual fans and it runs everything I've ever thrown at it. Seems to run just great with my Core i3-2100, but it was really nice with my 4.5ghz i5-2500k a while back. Flexible video outputs, too. Requires a power supply with two six pin PCI-E connectors.

$125 shipped

Last edited:

Nartanian

Where was I when you posted this!

4orced4door

Sorry man, it sold really quickly on ebay, for a few bucks more, too.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned