The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Radeon HD 7850 and 7770 graphics cards

4orced4door

edit - 7770 sold, 7850 available.

click

Less than a month old. Going a different route. Perfect shape, in box. $185 shipped

click

Three months old. I got a bum card (was hard locking), bought the above HD 7850 instead, and finally got around to warrantying this card last week. You'll get the card that comes back under warranty. Includes box and accessories, like new. $90 shipped

Last edited:

4orced4door

Got the new 7770 and it's working fine. $80 shipped.

Think I might keep the 7850 unless somebody wants it for the $185 shipped...

4orced4door

I did, they look crappy because of the lighting and me being in a hurry, sorry. Phone takes some nice pictures usually.

Barnes

Eeek, 7770 is so tempting! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

4orced4door

Do it man, it's a great card for the money. Really quiet, low power consumption, respectable framerates. I just have a 120hz monitor and wanted something that could get me closer to that 120fps cap in a lot of the games I play.

marvinmadman

Quoting 4orced4door:
I did, they look crappy because of the lighting and me being in a hurry, sorry. Phone takes some nice pictures usually.

Lucky guess? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif That's the reason I sold my S3, No lag shutter with slow AF. Drove me nuts...

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned