The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Computer Parts - Intel CPU/mobo, RAM, HDDs, SSD, DVD-RW, 6870 GPU, PSU, Case

4orced4door

This is a tentative list for my desktop part out that's happening in a few days. Work got me a nice laptop so I'm scaling down my personal setup. Everything here is about eight months old with the balance of their factory warranties. It all works perfectly and is in excellent condition with applicable boxes, manuals, etc.

Silverstone FT03B case, amazing case which I hate to sell but don't "need" - $120 shipped click
Gigabyte Z68 1155 motherboard - $90 shipped click
Intel i5-2500k retail CPU with unused HSF - sold
4x 2GB DDR3 G.skill DIMMs - sold click I think, will verify later
Western Digital Caviar Black 640GB hard drive, can't even find these anymore since the floods, great HDs - $75/ea click (I sold one of these for $100 on ebay the other day)
Crucial M4 64GB SSD - sold click
Sapphire HD 6870 1GB video card - sold click
Slot loading slimline DVD burner for the silverstone case - sold click
Antec 500w power supply - $35 click

Will get pictures once I get into the part out.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned