The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Pioneer AVH-P3300BT

citymunky

Description: I have a Brand New in box Pioneer Double Din AVH-P3300BT 5.8" DVD AV Receiver. I was going to use this in 1505/2000, but I would have no where to put my gauges that would make me happy. I hate A-Pillar gauge pods /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif, ESC pod will required cutting on the dash /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif, Center A/C vent pod I didn't like in 923/2k. So a single Din radio with gauges above them and speaker pod for me.

In-dash with DVD, AM/FM, CD, MP3, WMA controls
Built-in Bluetooth technology supports hands-free calling with a compatible Bluetooth phone
Pandora Link integrates your car stereo with your iPhone and Pandora Internet Radio
Double-DIN fixed face
5.8" full color display
Advanced and intuitive touchscreen operation
Wireless remote control included
112 Variable color illumination button lighting
5 Selectable and customizable background display colors
CEA-2006 compliant amplifier
Power Output:
Peak: 50 watts x 4 channels
RMS: 22 watts x 4 channels (Pioneer Certified)
RMS: 14 watts x 4 channels (CEA Certified)
Front Speaker Output
Rear Speaker Output
Rear channels Output can power a subwoofer directly from the speaker wires on the Pioneer harness (70 watt x 1 chan. @ 2 ohm)
CD Text Display
MP3 ID3 Tag Display (Title/Artist/Album)

Pictures:

5.8inch.gif

madeforipod.gif

bluetoothbuiltin.gif

workswithiphone.gif

hdradioready.gif

sirius.gif

xmradio.gif

ceacompliant.gif

steeringwheel.gif

dolbydigital.gif

For more pic's please PM me so I could E-mail or text them to you. I can't find my carmra charger and my phone will not connect to my PC.

Here is a video review of the headunit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jx5Mk-SiYps

citymunky

Oh, $300 shipped.

citymunky

Thanks but it's not mine anymore.

SOLD! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif..../ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned