The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS:Last of the leftover parts from part out of #1983

Ralli380Gvr4

Can you PM me if the bumper is still available.

GSX_TC

geez not another one.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

unistylef

I wasn't fast enough! I have cash if happen to be selling another set of eterna grill/ amber corners

DavsR

has any one swooped up the bumper and fuel pressure regulator? sending pm now.

Gmoney1983

Pms replied to.
Ehmotorsports, I have one dog leg left, believe the drivers side, I'll have to double check. Make me an offer if still interested. I'll be posting pics of it some time tonight.

About the hood and fender. I'll have to check on shipping costs and how to get em packaged up nice to avoid damage but they are available. Make an offer.

strokin4dr

PM'd

EHmotorsports

Well if that drivers side turns into a passenger side let me know haha.

Gmoney1983

Sorry Ehmotorsports but the pass side is the one pending right now. But if it falls through ill let ya know.
All pm replied to. I'll get some more pics up in the am. Early bedtime for me tonight.

Steve885

Would you be interested in grayhounding that bumper to California..just wrap it in thick bubble wrap and buy it a bus ticket. I've shipped tons that way..let me know

Gmoney1983

All pm's replied to. Pics and some info added.

About the wiper fin, I'm not sue what part your talking about. If you can get me some pics I'll let you know.

Gmoney1983

Most pm's replied to. If you haven't gotten a reply yet it's because I haven't been back to the car and am unsure if i have the parts you have requested. I didn't forget about anyone. I'll be back at the car tomorrow and will try to reply to all pm's by tomorrow night. thanks for your patience guys.

Gmoney1983

Got called into work today, so I didn't get a chance to go work on the car. Got tomorrow and the weekend off so I'll get as much pulled as I can, and rerun any pms tomorrow.
Jfco I'll check on that tomorrow and let ya know.
Defiant, I did check out shipping costs through greyhound, got it written down at home. I'll pm you tonight after I get off work.

strokin4dr

Payment sent for the COP setup.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned