The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS:Last of the leftover parts from part out of #1983

Gmoney1983

Pm's replied to.

Hood and both fenders pending sale.

Didn't get a chance to do anything over the weekend, hoping to get a chance to get back over to it in the next couple days. Will get parts pulled as soon as I can.

Everything that's been sold so far has shipped. If i haven't given you your tracking info, kust hit me up and I'll send it to you. Pretty sure I gave everyone the info,but sometimes I forget things.

HI, Gmoney1983
I would like to buy your '93 headlights.
Please reply.
Vorapat

Gmoney1983

Johnnyracer unsure if it is OEM, will have to check. It is in good shape though. Car started first turn of the key everyday. I had no problems with it.

Vorapat I replied to your pm. Lights sold.

VR4Minnesota

How much for a dashboard to 55449? Thanks!

460GVR4

Sent PM last week, never got a response. I see you haven't had much time to get to it but let me know!

Gmoney1983

460gvr4 sorry man. Pmed ya back. Thought I had got back to ya already as the covers are actually sitting right here. Again I apologize.

All other pms replied to. Or at least I think..

Gmoney1983

Nabeel, the ecu is currently pending sale. I do have the engine harness, but it's in sad sad shape. I'd let it go cheap, but you would have to make some repairs. The previous owner hacked it up good.

Nabeel

Thanks. Looking for a good one. Lasy to fix the old one

460GVR4

No apology necessary, sent you back a PM. I still have no new PM in my inbox. Sent out many PM's to others lately and haven't heard anything in almost 2 weeks!

gtride

Sorry for getting in, but my hard is breaking in pices. I use to own this car. I sold it in perfect condition 5 years ago. I seen you got it in ok shape but you only owned it for 5 month and you are parting it out. SHAME.

Here are some pic to remember this car:

DSCN3000.jpg

DSCN2560.jpg

It was the cleanes GVR4 i ever owned, SHAME to see it go like this.

You should have sold it complite to someone who can really appreciate it!!!

Gmoney1983

Jfco I do have that piece, I'll get ya some pics soon.

Sorry for the lack of updates guys, just started a new job and have been crazy busy. Gonna start replying to any pms I've missed a little later tonight. Haven't had a chance to get back to the car yet though, so no real updates to report.

Gtride, trust me when I say it is breaking my heart to do this to. It may look like the car was in decent shape, but underneath its pretty bad. It did run good, but other than that it was a mess. Every piece I let go tears me up a little more and I really hate for it to end this way.

2000GTX

Is the passenger side rear windshield trim available?

I need the right side and the lower right corner pieces

DSMTurbo2

Interested in roof moldings if they are available? Price shipped to 49684 please.

Thanks
Erik

Gmoney1983

Didn't get back to the car last weekend. Sorry guys. Im hoping to get to it this weekend. I'll get pics of all the requested parts then.
All pms replied to.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned