The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Picked up another 90 awd talon for parts white 5 speed

thedsmguy

White, 16" gst wheels decent tires. 5 lug swap (edit... 5 lug stuff to swap your galant if wanted). downpipe 2.5" transmission grinds a little into 2nd when pushed hard and not warmed up but everything works. Good crank, rebuildable block, ecu etc.. I've also parted out about 25 other dsm car so please ask for anything I have.

Last edited:

thedsmguy

I try to buy them all. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gifThey are not chromies. I did however see a set on the dsm tuners trader, almost for sure to be closer to you then me! Good luck with your hunt!

92GVR4num65

Wish you were closer...id come grab hood fenders grill and lights...

maroonmetallic

Quoting thedsmguy:
5 lug swap.

Oh? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsugh.gif Free bump for you.

92GVR4num65

do you have rear calipers?

WiSu

PM'd about the crank.
Thanks for the fast reply! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

vegeta1170

How much for the trans?

brisvr4

How heavy is the 5lug swap stuff Paul?

thedsmguy

If you want just the hubs front and back they fit in a large flat rate postal box, but I think they would be over the weight limit (20 lbs international) that they allow. But then again, I've never actually weighed them as I send them out flat rate all the time.

I'd sell a 90 tranny for $250. I have a 90 awd welded diff tranny 98k miles for $300 as well (different car).

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned