The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Outdoor Car Cover

nrvous

I have a fitted CoverCraft Noah car cover, designed for the Galant VR-4. I used it for a year or two.
$100 for it and I will pay for shipping.

It is a nice cover, doesn't have any tears in it and aside from a few bird crap stains showing it's effectiveness it is in really good shape.

I only had a Subaru to use as a stand in model, so you will have to believe me that it fits like a glove on a VR-4.

Stephen

GSX_TC

I was going to pick up one of these right after i get my paint job again, hopefully you still have it in about a month. i will get it from you for sure.

nrvous

Dropping the price to move things along. $85 Shipped

GSX_TC

2 more weeks im getting this from you man. I'll paypal it to you on Nov 30th if you still have it. I'll need it because by then the VR4 will be out of the Paint ship lookin all pretty. btw whats your paypal email?

Last edited:

nrvous

For your sake, I hope it is around. For my sake, I hope it is sold sooner.
Paypal goes to 2nrvous at gmail

Stephen

GSX_TC

Fingers crossed

nrvous

SOLD
Sorry man

GSX_TC

GoDammit! i really wanted that too man, my car is even getting out of the dam paint shop in a few days so this would have been of good use to me.

Last edited:

jepherz

Staff member
Hope you weren't just planning on throwing a cover on a brand new paint job anyways...

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned