The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Lower Shores Performance MBC - GVR4 Price is $41.70 (all fees included)

hiboost07

Ok everyone I just received payment for my last boost controller so as of as of 3/19/2012 I no longer have any boost controllers left in stock. I will call tomorrow and get a quote on materials to start another batch of controllers. As soon as I get the info I will let everyone know.

Brian

hiboost07

Hello everyone, I know I said I was going to call way back in March and get a quote on more boost controllers. I actually did call but a lot has happened this year and I wasn't able to get back with all of you. I finally got all the fittings and they cut me a deal on shipping which offset the price increase so they are still the same as before $41.70 shipped. The good news is that I have 20 of these baby's back in stock and they are ready to ship out. If anyone is in need of the finest manual controller available just let me know.

[email protected]

Just so we are all clear :

AS OF 9/19/2012 THE BOOST CONTROLLERS ARE $41.70 SHIPPED ANYWHERE IN THE USA

hiboost07

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and Very Happy New Year. I want to thank all of you for your purchases of my hand made boost controllers over the past few years. I'm sorry to say that life happens and I am going to be moving out of state to California within the next two months and possibly going out of the country (Philippines) after that. With that said I am offering the last of the boost controllers I have available to the group. There are 18 of them and when they are gone I don't think there will be any more of them being made. I'm also offering these for sale on another site (starquestclub.com) so if you would like to own one of the last Lower Shores Performance boost controllers this is your last chance to get one.

BoostControllers_zps3a633831.jpg

These are going to be numbered 1 to 18 and I am selling them for a flat price of $40.00 shipped.

If you want one you can send the payment to me at :

[email protected]

or e-mail me at that address and I will send you an invoice.

Last edited:

James

I'll take one. Send payment later today.

hiboost07

Hello James, I just wanted to check back with you because I never received your payment. Let me know if you still want the controller.

Brian

James

Yea sorry the guy buying my SAFC never sent me my money so I didn't have money to send you lol. I get paid today though so I should be able to sent tonight/tomorrow

hiboost07

Yes I still have about 15 of them available and I will let everyone know when they are getting close to gone.

RayH

Just wanted to say thanks for making these. I remember getting mine from you on ebay many years ago.

Jesus_Negros

Brian is a great guy and I've used this MBC plus multible starion/conquest parts he sales.

James

Sending payment now!

hiboost07

Quoting Sparksdude10:
I just bought my GVR4 and an in need of a new boost controller, I will gladly buy one if you have any left.

Still available, send me your payment to :[email protected]

with a note that its for the boost controller and I'll get one right out to you.

hiboost07

Thanks for all the kind words everyone, I'm sorry I won't be offering these anymore but who knows where life will lead. As it looks right now west coast with my wife and possibly Philippines for a while. That's where my wife is from. Ok, whoever else wants one just shoot me a PM.

Take care
Brian

Jesus_Negros

Jst saw your reply to me about the 66 chevelle that can stay here /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

hiboost07

Well, I'll tell you what for $12,000 it can stay with you for a long time /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

James

Hopefully it shows up today! The tracking number isn't updating.

hiboost07

Hello everyone, please be patient with the shipping. We are very busy with packing and moving so I can't get to the post office every day.

James, your payment posted on the 18th (Friday) at about 6PM and we don't ship Saturday. Today was a holiday and the PO was closed so your package will go out with a bunch of others tomorrow.

Take care
Brian

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned