The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Lower Shores Performance MBC - GVR4 Price is $41.70 (all fees included)

hiboost07

Hello Brandon, I received your payment but it didn't come through with a confirmed address. I cannot ship to any address other than the one on the payment. This usually happens when the payment is sent from an Iphone / smartphone which doesn't require a physical address. I refunded the payment and sent an invoice which should fix the issue.

Epifool

Yeah, i only have internet on my phone. So you're sending a physical invoice in the mail? That will work. And its not like i dont have time- boost or no, my baby's rockin the jackstands right now lol!

Epifool

Even though i put my address on the payment, shouldnt it still show up separately in my pp info?

hiboost07

No I'm not sending you an invoice in the mail like through the post office. I sent you a Paypal invoice to your email and all you have to do is open the email, click "pay", go to Paypal and submit the payment. I'll have it in the mail to you the next day /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

hiboost07

Paypal is very clear about their buyer / seller protection policy. Even though you gave a shipping address in the "note" section they still want to see your actual address that you used when you created the account on the payment. Sorry about the hassle.

Epifool

No biggie, i believe i changed it to my current address after i moved 4 1/2yrs. ago. Maybe its a little different in the notes section tho.

hiboost07

Yes it's still available until I receive payment. If you are going to use a cell phone to send payment PM your Paypal address and I'll send you an invoice.

Last edited:

Epifool

Sending pm. How do i go about paying an invoice like this? It has where i sent payment, and it was refunded, but then it shows another trans. which is titled "other", and under additional details it reads,"pending payment". Either way, im pm'ing my pp to you, cuz i want that mbc.

hiboost07

Payment received and I'll have it in the mail first thing tomorrow. I'm really sorry this is the last one I have left but if I can get enough interest I may consider doing a small batch for the group. Ok, let me know.

hiboost07

I would say if I can get at least 5 people interested that are ready to send their payment I would make a new batch of them. The price will be $47.80 shipped. I'll start the list

1. Paul J.

2. ercp98

3. 92GVR4num65

Last edited:

92GVR4num65

Add me to the list....im in!

hiboost07

Just added you so two more and we will be ready to start sending payments in.

hiboost07

They could possible still be available if I get enough people in on a group buy. So far I need two more and it will be a go. If you definitely want one I'll add you to the list.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned