The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Lower Shores Performance MBC - GVR4 Price is $41.70 (all fees included)

So how do you accomodate the smaller diameter on the wg nipple to fit with larger one on the mbc? Do you use some kind of 1/4-1/8 adapter or do you stretch that 1/8 hose to fit over the 1/4 nipple on the mbc. I cant seem to get the 1/4 inch hose tight enough no matter how much I pull the damn zip tie?

Quoting Terry Posten:
I have found that the shorter the vac hoses are, the quicker the WG can adjust. The other BIG thing is the ID size of the hose barbs and passages inside the MBC to get the "signal" to the WG accuator.

This unit is 1/4", not 1/8" like most units. It is very effective against boost spike, but if your problem lies in lack of porting, then it wont help.

BUT - for only $35.00, it is a cheap test that most likely will fix your issue.

OMFGeofffff

Bought one of these a little while ago and it's a great piece. Just recently lost one of the mounting screws so I emailed Brian asking for size. Not only did he respond quickly but offered to send me some and gave me some great tips. I declined but wow what a great guy to deal with.

hiboost07

I just want to let everyone know that the price below for the boost controllers is still good and I have these in stock and ready to ship out.

Boost Controller - $35.00
Paypal - $1.50
USPS Priority Mail Shipping - $5.20

Total Shipped - $41.70

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MellowVR4

do i send the payment to the email address above, i cant remember wen i bought this last.

MellowVR4

payment sent for another great MBC /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif HOPE TO SEE IT SOON

hiboost07

Payment received, the boost controller will be shipping out tomorrow and the tracking number was sent to your email address /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif Thanks for your purchase.

MellowVR4

Thanks again

hiboost07

The boost controllers are still available and I have them in stock and ready to ship out.

Boost Controller - $35.00
Paypal - $1.50
USPS Priority Mail Shipping - $5.20

Total Shipped - $41.70

Hope Everyone has a Very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Brian

GVR47111K

Paypal sent for $41.70 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

GVR47111K

Received today, thanks!

hiboost07

Awesome, I have about 6 left in this batch that are ready to ship out if anyone else is interested.

I would also like to wish everyone a

VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR

Take care
Brian

MellowVR4

still have these correct?

Terry Posten

He should, best to email him to get a faster response.

hiboost07

Yes they are still available and ready to ship out. $41.70 shipped through Paypal or USPS money order only.

MellowVR4

money sent, thanks again.

Money sent, desperately need this to replace my pos chinabay Mbc /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

hiboost07

Ok everyone, *** I ONLY HAVE ONE *** of these controllers left from this batch so if anyone is going to send money PLEASE let me know first so we don't have an issue.

I'm not sure when I will have the time and extra cash (several hundred dollars to be exact) to buy more brass. I'll have to check the price but I'm sure its gone up, it always does. At this point we may need to do another group buy to get another batch started.

Let me know what you all think.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned