The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Lower Shores Performance MBC - GVR4 Price is $41.70 (all fees included)

hiboost07

UPDATE TO THE BOOST CONTROLLER GROUP BUY LIST

1.) Flying Eagle - Paid
2.) Chris B. "chrisb33" - Paid
3.) Ken S. "14u2nV" - Paid
4.) Travis B. - Paid
5.) David W. "ApexHunter" - Paid
6.) George B. "Canada" - Paid
7.) Stephan A "pachood_1953" - Paid
8.) Jason P "Shiskibob" - Paid
9.) Akash "socalgvr4" - Partial Payment
10.) Spencer K. - Paid
11.) James D. - Paid
12.) Curtis S. "Struc" - Paid
13.) Ricardo H. - Paid
14.) Fred L. - Paid
15.) Chris C. - Paid

I was able to put a few more together for the group so I have about 4 more of these available as of 1-30-09. If you have any questions please let me know.

[email protected]

icurunnin

received mine and it is more accurate than my halman I had.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

hiboost07

Hello everyone, sorry I was out with a bad cold for about 2 weeks and got really behind on everything. I just want to let everyone know I still have a few controllers left and spring is just about here and gas is cheap. Take advantage of it while you can because it sure isn't going to stay there long. If anyone is interested e-mail me at :

[email protected]

Take care
Brian

icurunnin

how much for another bracket thats cut up and down instead of the angle its at when shipped?
great mbc btw

hiboost07

Hello, I still have 5 boost controllers left in this batch and the price shipped is $41.30 USPS priority mail with tracking to anywhere in the USA. If you live overseas please contact me and I'll give you a shipping quote. Anyone interested can e-mail me at

[email protected]

Take care
Brian

hiboost07

Hello everyone, its been a while since I made any boost controllers but a few people have been asking so I bought some materials to make about 15 more. The price for the controller is still $35.00 but the post office raised their shipping $0.15 so USPS Priority Mail is now $4.95 and $1.50 for our friends at Paypal for the transaction fee. The total shipped is $41.45 anywhere in the USA. Shipping overseas varies by country, just shoot me an e-mail at :

[email protected]

and I'll give you a shipping quote.

Take Care,
Brian

hiboost07

I have just been asked if I am still making the boost controllers and the answer is YES I AM /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

The price for the controller is still $35.00 the shipping is $4.95 through USPS Priority Mail and $1.50 for our friends at Paypal for the transaction fee. The total shipped is $41.45 anywhere in the USA. Shipping overseas varies by country, just shoot me an e-mail at :

[email protected]

and I'll give you a shipping quote.

Take Care,
Brian

Ghettoize

no more free shipping /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif 35.00 shipped i'll call you ASAP

hiboost07

I'm sorry but the free shipping ended about two years ago. The best deal was to keep the cost of the controller the same at $35.00 and just charge the shipping and PP fees. The total shipped is $41.45 anywhere in the USA.

hiboost07

Honestly I have to get back on the steel braided line project. I still have the stock lines and since I'm using a new supplier I'll check to see what I can come up with. I will keep you posted /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Last edited:

Hey brian got the mbc in the mail and it looks great cant wait to
get it installed.Please send an update when the stainless lines
are done you can put me down for a set.
Dunstan /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

MellowVR4

are these MBC still available? i want one

Last edited:

hiboost07

Yes they are still available for $41.45 shipped anywhere in the USA. E-mail me at [email protected] with your Paypal email address and I'll send you out an invoice.

^^ excellent MBC! Holds solid, easily hidden. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

rost

Im trying to choose the mbc for my car and im torn between this and dejon mbc.About the same price and both have great reviews.Only plus for a dejon that i see is that i dont need a tool for a locknut...What is aprrox psi for this one per turn?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned