The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Lower Shores Performance MBC - GVR4 Price is $41.70 (all fees included)

strokin4dr

Quoting hiboost07:
Hello Ryan (strokin4dr),

Last controller goes to you. Send your Paypal payment to :

[email protected]

and I'll get it ready to ship out.

Brian

Payment sent! Been wanting one of these for a while, glad it wasn't too late.

hiboost07

Hello Everyone, I just wanted to let everyone know that the boost controllers have been shipped out and you should be receiving them within the next 2-3 business days with the exception of Per that lives in Norway. You should see your controller in about 7-10 business days. I'm going to be organizing the shop this weekend so I can start fabbing up the steel braided lines shortly.

I am going to PM POT my address so he can get the stock lines out to me so it won't be long after I get them to see what I need. hopefully all the hose ends and fittings I have will be the same so it won't take long to start shipping them out to whoever wants them. Ok, I'll keep you all posted /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Take care and have a good weekend
Brian

Flip4G63

Quoting hiboost07:
Hello Everyone, I just wanted to let everyone know that the boost controllers have been shipped out and you should be receiving them within the next 2-3 business days with the exception of Per that lives in Norway. You should see your controller in about 7-10 business days. I'm going to be organizing the shop this weekend so I can start fabbing up the steel braided lines shortly.

I am going to PM POT my address so he can get the stock lines out to me so it won't be long after I get them to see what I need. hopefully all the hose ends and fittings I have will be the same so it won't take long to start shipping them out to whoever wants them. Ok, I'll keep you all posted /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Take care and have a good weekend
Brian

nice! just pm me when your ready to start shipping these!!

pot

Staff member
Gentlemen, this past Monday I sent off the lines to Brian (Hiboost07). The lines entailed the oil feed/drain and water feed/return. These lines were the stock lines. With that said, I believe the consensus is that the stock oil feed from the head isn't as fresh as opposed to the stock 2g location. I'm sure either Terry Posten or Flip4g63 can add/provide recommendations/etc.

That being said, if anyone has a SS oil feed line (RRE for example) mounted to the oil filter housing that they do not mind parting with for a month and some change than by all means PM Hiboost07 or me for his address so you can get one out to him so he can make measurements and get them out to us.

Flip4G63

thank you sir!

i'm letting a friend use mine untill his comes in (not sure if he even ordered it yet) but if i get it back soon i'll ship it out.

hiboost07

I just received the lines from POT and I will be working on these over the weekend. I'll keep everyone posted /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Brian or anyone that installed one of these: did you guys use a reducer for the vacuum hose from the wastegate to the MBC? The internal diameter of these connections are significantly different. I guess you can just brute force a smaller hose onto the MBC, but it might rip in the long run.

FlyingEagle

Staff member
If another group buy was offered with a minimum ten part buy-in to get things started, I suggest offering this to the guys at 4g61t.org as most of the interest I figure would have been covered here, for now. If it's open to both sites, the potential may be there. I for one would be interested in another group buy, 1 manual boost controller on my end.

If you felt like offering this to the guys at 4g61t.org, I would sanction this as I happen to be one of the two Administrator's over there. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

hiboost07

Hello everyone, I'm very sorry for the long wait with my replies. Its just been such a hectic few months since I moved, got married and started a new job. Things are now starting to calm down so I'm ready to start making more boost controllers. If anyone wants to start getting a group purchase together, even through other websites, you have my go ahead. The more orders I can get helps with the purchase of the parts. I will start a list and anyone can either post here or e-mail me directly at the below address if you have any questions:

[email protected]

The price for the controllers will be the same ($35.00) with the exception that it won't be free shipping due to the increaased price of the brass. I only ship through USPS priority mail with tracking so there will be no risk of anyone losing their money and controller. I have had excellent service with USPS shipping my parts overseas so you can feel confident your controller will be in good hands. I work second shift so I will be checking messages herre after 11PM and will try to get back with everyone as soon as possible. Ok everyone, take care and have a good week.

Brian

14u2nV

what is turnaround? I need one ASAP. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

hiboost07

I want to let everyone know that I am starting an order for 30 boost controllers. Anyone who wants one please send me your name and Paypal e-mail address and I will add your name to the list. I had a few people e-mail me already and I will keep everyone updated. Take care

Brian

FlyingEagle

Staff member
I'll post this at "www.4g61t.org" for you.

click Done and done. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I will take 1 boost controller.

Last edited:

hiboost07

Hello Everyone, I ordered enough parts to make 30 boost controllers today and I am now taking payments for the controllers. Please e-mail me with your name and your Paypal e-mail address to

[email protected]

so I can add your name to the list. If you would prefer to pay with a USPS money order let me know and I'll give you my mailing address.

Boost controllers are $35.00 and shipping will be a flat rate of $4.80 through USPS priority mail. Please add $1.50 if using Paypal to cover the transaction fee for a total of $41.30. No personal checks or any other type of payments / money orders are accepted. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

I will update this post as new names are added and when the controllers are ready to ship out. Take care

Brian

BOOST CONTROLLER GROUP BUY LIST

1.) Flying Eagle - Paid
2.)

FlyingEagle

Staff member
There must be more people here that would like a proper MBC?

Is it possible to get a sticky for this thread, as it is a group buy? MODS IF YOU SEE THIS >>>>> ....... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Bump for a great product.

CP

FWIW: my LS MBC has worked flawlessly for the last 2 years.

chrisb33

Quoting FlyingEagle:
There must be more people here that would like a proper MBC?

Is it possible to get a sticky for this thread, as it is a group buy? MODS IF YOU SEE THIS >>>>> ....... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Bump for a great product.

I just did /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif paid too.

chris b

hiboost07

UPDATRE TO THE GROUP BUY LIST

BOOST CONTROLLER GROUP BUY LIST

1.) Flying Eagle - Paid
2.) Chris B. "chrisb33" - Paid
3.) Ken S. " 14u2nV" - Paid
4.)
5.)

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts