The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Lincoln Weld Pak 100HD flux core wire welder Sold

89Mirageman

I just sold my millermatic 135 to my brother since I will be upgrading to a TIG setup, I took this in on trade to help him out a little. He bought it about two years ago from Home Depot brand new for around $400. It plugs into a regular household plug and runs on 115v. You can search Lincoln Weld Pak 100HD and read the reviews online, it really is a nice little welder for the money. I will also toss in an autodarkening helmet (its a $40 elcheapo from Harbor Freight but works perfect) and a set of welding gloves. I have it advertised on craiglist for $275 so I don't think it will be around for long. I will negotiate on the price, make me a serious, reasonable offer and we'll go from there.

Also I forgot to add, this unit can be upgraded to a MIG setup. You can buy the conversion kit from Home Depot or online for around $100-150.

IMG_5236.jpg

IMG_5237.jpg

IMG_5242.jpg

IMG_5240.jpg

IMG_5243.jpg

IMG_5244.jpg

Last edited:

curtis

Free bump for you... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I've converted a couple of these to argon/co2 gas and as long as you run a really large drop cord or just make one out of romex wire they weld really good for simple stuff. Try running these one an orange drop cord is a bad idea

89Mirageman

Thanks Curtis! This thing is actually pending to someone from one of the mirage boards. I will update once its gone.

Still haven't decided on a TIG setup, I may end up going with a DC only unit. Not sure how much aluminum I would be welding anyway.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts