The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: i7 Quad Core Mobile Processor $175

sleepyvr4

Genuine Intel Mobile Quad Core Sandy Bridge i7 Processor 2630QM - Working pull from an Asus G73SW I purchased new from Tiger Direct last fall.

This processor is in perfect working condition - I just upgraded to a 2760QM. I did the install/pull myself - I am a PA State Certified Comp/Sci Tech School Grad for what it's worth. The processor went directly into a protective case after cleaning of thermal compound.

This processor was benchmarked since new - and recorded 2 days ago prior to upgrade: click

The only overclocking performed on this was done by the system software (intel architecture) for apps that take advantage of hyperthreading. The most labor intense software I use regularly is Lightroom lol...

Here is all of my CPU-Z data to reference if you are not sure if it will work in your machine (this is with current 2.4 processor - YOU WILL RECEIVE 2.0 QUAD CORE)

click

REVIEWS:

click

click

Please email me at [email protected]

Thanks!

sleepyvr4

This Processor has a base clock of 2.0ghz - overclocks to 2.9ghz with Intel Turbo Boost Tech...

part # FF8062700837005

Works with PGA988 Socket

This is Intel's 2nd Gen Sandy Bridge...

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned