The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Late 30's Sauer Suhl Sohn 7.62,Original holster with Walther spare mag

HHIVR4

I have bought 1 or 2 firearms on the .org and thought Id throw this out there.Its a true relic.
Its a 32xxx serial JP Sauer Suhl Sohn 7.62 Luftwaffe nickel plated with original holster that has the name Wasser written in the holster.Comes with an extra Walther mag of the same period.
My great grandfather was a tankerman during WW2 and was then a guard for Nuremberg trials after the war.I fired it a few times over the years and shoots beautifully.There is some minor plating chips at the rear of the the slide from being fired many years ago..I last fired it 15 years ago and it has been cleaned,oiled and properly stored in a gunsafe for atleast 15 years untouched.
I am looking to sell it to a collector are atleast someone knowledgeable who will appreciate it and continue to take care it and enjoy it.
It is hard to put price on it due to sentimental value but i feel it should be in the hands of a true collector other than just sitting in my gun safe untouched. It is in excellent shape,original grips etc..

If you are interested and know the value of these guns especially with the original holster please fee free to emal me HHIVR4@gmail for pics.
I assume I will have ship to your local ffl since this is post 1900 but that is not a problem.I welcome anyone who would like to come see it in person.
It is hard to photo and get a good look at it.But I will do my best.

Please contat me for pics and any other gqestions.

Last edited:

curtis

Just sent you a PM and email as well.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned