The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Colt Umarex M-4 with accessories new price $450 obo!

Based on the legendary original Colt M4, this .22 Long Rifle carbine sports German quality & craftsmanship.

The Colt M4 .22 looks and feels like an actual M4, creating one of the most exciting .22 caliber firearms available. Engineered from the ground up as a dedicated .22 rimfire, this AR style Colt features a 16.2-inch barrel, collapsible stock, flat-top receiver with detachable carry handle, CAR handguards, flash hider, A2 pistol grip, and 30-round magazine.

A tactical .22 rifle like this Colt is ideal for new shooters who are learning handling and operation. A gun like this Colt .22 M4 can have many uses-plinking, target practice and small-game hunting where allowed....all of which offer an economical shooting option.

The rifle has a $6usd Grip-pod Bipod(not pictured), $40usd Tapco Intrafuse Handguard/rail system. $150usd BSA Sweet .22 Scope with three different turret caps based on bullet weight. $40usd leupold rings and $40usd Q/D Tactical Riser. The rifle comes with two Hi-Cap magazines, original handguards and carry handle. Will throw in 450 rounds of blazer ammo and a nice custom muzzle flash hider which makes it look like a short barrel.

The rifle has been test fired and the scope has been sighted in at 50m. It was purchased for my wife and she no longer wants it. Price is obo, might be willing to trade.

dsc02183vd.jpg
[/url]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/img]
dsc02185og.jpg
[/url]

dsc02186m.jpg
[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:

Boost4U

Very cool and cheap to shoot firearm. Good luck with the sale.

mistaVR4

That is a very fun, reliable and cheap (price wise) rifle to have, If I had the cash I'd take it of your hands to add to my collection. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

GLWS!

Thanks for the nice words, $50 dollars off this weekend, I also have a 5.56 m-4 for $700 new build.

dsmless

hey pm me pics and build spec of the 556 m4 build, intrested

Lowered the price, its in great condition and barely fired. Just want it out of the gun vault to make room for some high caliber toys.

mistaVR4

Quoting dsmless:
hey pm me pics and build spec of the 556 m4 build, intrested

I would also be interested in pics and details of the M4 build!

Christmas Present BUMP. $400 dollars this week only for everything or else I am buying a silencer for it and keeping it.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts